Please, read the following content carefully before engaging in any investment activities in this project. The following applies to anyone who reads the LABEL WHITEPAPER (hereinafter referred as the “Whitepaper”). This Whitepaper is provided by LABEL team (hereinafter referred as “LABEL team”) on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and at any time at its sole discretion, and does not guarantee that any content in this Whitepaper will remain unchanged until the future.
If there is any doubt about the content of this white paper, you should consult with an accountant, attorney, or other specialists before purchasing.
The White Paper is written to provide information on the LABEL project which the LABEL team intends to launch, and it is descriptive and not legally binding. Therefore, any content in the Whitepaper should not be considered as an invitation or an incentive to attract participation in any investment.
LABEL team does not provide investment or financial advice, and this Whitepaper does not constitute any relations between the buyer and the seller. The statements and information contained herein are not about the present but the future prediction. Please be informed that the statements and information based on the future forecasts in this Whitepaper are uncertain as including known and unknown risks, and the actual outcome may differ from the one predicted by participants based on the statements and information herein, or the one that this Whitepaper implies and presents.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, LABEL team itself and any director, agent, employee, distribution partner and any representative of LABEL team is unconditionally waived for claims of all and any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages as following: (1) the accuracy and completeness of any contracts according to the Whitepaper; (2) any error or omission of the Whitepaper; (3) in ability to peruse the Whitepaper due to undefined causes; (4) or other whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, which may occur as a result of your use of(or inability to use) this Whitepaper or from your use of (or failure to use) the information on this Whitepaper.
LABEL team shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of your use of(or inability to use) thisWhitepaper or from your use of (or failure to use) the information on this Whitepaper regardless of prior notice beinggiven or any predictable loss of: (1) profit, revenue, debt and all other forms of monetary damages; (2) Income, sales,capital loss, liability and other losses incurred during business transactions, business activities, and operating profit-relatedactivities; (3) data loss or corruption; (4) incidental or special damages; (5) wasted or lost administrative time; (6) whatevernature, direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, or other whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise technologicaladvances, and changes in ICO or token regulations. However, LABEL team is not obligated to inform or report to readersabout events, platforms, plans, changes in estimates, or changes in tolerance in this Whitepaper.
This Whitepaper is aimed to provide the information, for ref erence only, of the business being contemplated by the LABEL team, not to offer any advice or recommendation on law, tax, finance, accounting, regulations, or others. Please be aware that there may be possible financial risks during irregular periods as a result of the purchase and sale of coins and tokens. Participants should seek appropriate counsel for their situations. Please consult professional financial, investment, and tax advisers before making any investment in LABEL. In purc hasing and selling coins or tokens, participants shall make a decision, considering potential profits and other possible di sadvantages from such transactions after consultation with each expert in the law, tax, finance, accounting, regulations, and others.
It is the sole responsibility of LABEL purchasers and potent ial participants to check legal dispositions such as income tax that may arise with regard to the acquisition and disposition of LBL tokens, and the possibility of foreign currency exchange. LABEL team highly encourages participants to find and understand the obligations regarding disclosure.
The publication and distribution of this Whitepaper are proh ibited in countries where publication and distribution of whitepapers are forbidden. The information contained in this Wh itepaper has not been validated or approved by any regulatory agency, and any action that violates the law is not valid for the LABEL team. We do not guarantee that the publication or distribution of this Whitepaper complies with al l regulatory requirements of the country in which it is issued.
The given English Whitepaper is the only official source of information regarding the LABEL project and the launch of LABEL. The information contained in the Whitepaper may be translated into other languages or used to communicate with potential partners and project participants. As a result of the translation of Whitepaper, some of the information contained in the Whitepaper may be missing, damaged, or misrepresented. If there is a conflict between the translation and English version of the official Whitepaper, contents of the English version of the official Whitepaper will prevail. However, this fact does not imply that LABEL team, affiliate, and its directors, employees, or representatives are legally liable for the content of Whitepaper.
LABEL Whitepaper is copyrighted. You may download or print i ndividual sections of the Whitepaper only for personal use or other proprietary notices. No part of this Whitepaper may be reproduced in whole or in part, reproduced electronically or otherwise, or modified, linked, or used for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of LABEL team.
The LABEL team is aware of various kinds of risks, including a loss of purchase price. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, are given as to the nature, standard, accuracy or otherwise of the information provided in this Whitepaper nor to the suitability or otherwise of the information to your particular circumstances. The LABEL team does not accept any responsibility or l iability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained on this Whitepaper.
Purchasers are deemed to have consented to the purchase and sale of a LBL token to be aware of and purchasing a LBL token as is, without any warranties of any kind whatsoever.
1. Blockchain Risk: Blockchain system congestion may cause transactions to be processed late or invalidate. In particular,smart contracts responsible for issuing and distributing LBL tokens are based on the technology known as EthereumBlockchain. The Ethereum protocol may have weaknesses and vulnerabilities, and also may cause various bugs, includingbugs where LBL tokens are lost. Also, monetary damage may occur to LABEL team and LABEL participants due to thoseproblems of the Ethereum Blockchain.
2. Transaction privacy leakage: Your personal information is required to distribute and control LBL tokens in the purchas-ers' electronic wallet. LBL token stored in the wallet may be changed or lost due to an internal or external factor such asattack from malicious code, software bugs, blockchain networks error, and more. Transaction privacy leakage can facilitatethe leakage of confidential information, theft of cryptographic keys and therefore cause LBL token leakage from thepurchasers’ e-wallet.
3. Security vulnerabilities: Like all other cryptocurrencies, Ethereum blockchain faces its security flaws as hackers canexploit these systems by ‘Double spending‘ or ’51% attack’. These vulnerabilities in Ethereum blockchain thus may leadhackers to attack LABEL team or LABEL and steal millions and billions of LBL tokens in one go.
4. E-Wallet compatibility risk: Participants must use an electronic wallet that is technically compatible with the LBL tokento purchase or store a LBL token. If a participant is using a different wallet, the participant may not be able to access thepurchased LBL token.
5. Force majeure: LABEL is now under development, and the LABEL team makes every attempt to ensure to develop andmaintain the LABEL as it is described on this Whitepaper. However, the policy and regulatory framework aroundblockchain is in its infancy and therefore there is a risk that the LABEL team either failed to adhere to regulatory require-ments for the specific use case and technology, or new laws or regulation may conflict with current LABEL projectfunctioning. LABEL team will be exempted from any liability for damages and losses of value and/or liquidity of LBL tokensubject to force majeure factors such as changes in regulatory frames required licenses and taxation policies, theemergence of platforms or open source that adversely affect the LABEL team or LABEL, the lack of market interest, orothers.389LEGAL DISCLAIMER